Final Submission Instructions
Preparing your final submission – please ensure you complete the following steps (further information is given below)
- Prepare the paper using the correct IEEE template
- Check your accepted final paper through IEEE PDF eXpress (FUSION 2020 conference ID: 45008X
- Register for the conference by 1 June 2020 – quoting your Easychair paper ID
- Upload your accepted final paper to Easychair and complete ISIF copyright form and email to email@example.com by 1 June, 2020
Final Registration and Submission by 1 June 2020
The submission of the final manuscript for the review process consists of a unique file, in PDF format. Submitted papers MUST be formatted according to the IEEE Xplore template (A4 or Letter Size Paper). Templates and other supporting files for various types of computers and operational systems can be downloaded using the following link:
Papers that are not correctly formatted will be automatically disqualified from inclusion in the conference proceedings.
ISIF Copyright Form
Each submission MUST be accompanied by the completion of the ISIF Copyright Form to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-compliance will result in rejection of the submission.
Compatibility Test (IEEE PDF eXpress)
Final versions of accepted papers are required to pass the compatibility test in IEEE PDF eXpress. It will allow you to convert your MS WordTM, LaTeXTM, or range of other source files into IEEE Xplore® compatible files. You must use PDF eXpress to check your own PDF file.
Please follow the following steps to make sure your file is compliant with IEEE Xplore®:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website at http://www.pdf-express.org.
- Click on ‘New User’ to create your own IEEE PDF eXpress account for Fusion 2020 using the Conference ID provided – 45008X.
- If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, the system will recognize you as an existing user, but you still need to set up your account for Fusion 2020.
- Upload source file(s) for conversion and/or PDF(s) for checking. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Proofread the generated PDF file thoroughly. There could be missing symbols, equations, graphs, and also reported errors. Please update the source file and repeat the conversion again. If the problem persists, please use the online help provided on the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
After you use the IEEE PDF eXpress and pass the compatibility test, you will receive an email sent by IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services (email@example.com) with an attachment of your manuscript (PDF file). Please download this PDF file of your manuscript, and upload it to the Easychair system.
Overlength papers can be submitted and there will be an additional charge of R1500.00 per page when you submit your final manuscript.