The Organizing Committee of the 23 rd International Conference on Information Fusion is welcoming proposals for Special Sessions and Panels on the theory and application of information fusion. Of particular interest are proposals that address “breaking news” research or topics that may be difficult to categorize for the regular sessions.
One- to two-page proposal for special sessions and panels should contain:
- The topical heading
- Rationale for the special session/panel (short paragraph)
- Possible concepts and topics of discussion
- Benefits to the fusion community
- The organizer should submit the special session/panel proposal as a paper (select the “FUSION 2020 Special Session and Panel Proposals” track in Easychair)
- Special Sessions: A proposal for Special Sessions should identify at least five papers and the proposer(s) affirming that they have contacted the authors who have agreed to submitting to the session.
- Panels: A Panel proposal should identify all or nearly all panelists by name, together the proposer affirming that they have been contacted and have given their personal assurance that they will participate.
Special session proposals will be evaluated based on the current relevance of the topic, relevance to the
field of information fusion, number of potential papers, as well as the qualifications of the organizers.
Once the special session proposal has been approved, it will be included among the sessions available
for authors to submit their papers to.
All papers submitted to a special session will be reviewed through the same review process as regular
papers to ensure that contributions are of high quality. If a special session has more papers accepted
than the schedule can accommodate, some of the papers might be moved to other relevant sessions.
Submission Line and Important Dates
All submissions are through the Easychair web site