NOTE: Scopus indexing in progress
The International Conference on Information Fusion has long been recognised as a premier forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas in the field of information fusion and its impacts on our society. Authors (researchers, students and practitioners) are invited to submit papers describing advances in the theory and applications of information fusion.
Topics of Interest
- Camera ready paper submission: 1 June 2020
- A1 – Authors must submit their own original work only.
- A2 – Authors must cite other literature relevant to their work.
- A3 – Authors must follow typesetting guidelines (templates) of the Fusion conference (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- A4 – Authors must agree with and sign the ISIF copyright agreement, once the paper is accepted for presentation.
- A5 – Authors must employ professional language and they must avoid excessive verbosity that would dilute the technical clarity of the work.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. A submission implies willingness by the authors to register and present your work if your paper is accepted for presentation at the conference.
To ensure inclusion in the Fusion 2020 Conference Proceedings, at least one of the authors will be required to register, attend the conference and present the paper. It is planned that presented at the conference will be part of the conference proceedings and included in the IEEE Xplore® digital library and indexed by EI/Compendex. The following submission categories are welcome:
- Full papers (between 5 and 8 pages) in one or more of the following topics, typically involving some aspect of information, data or sensor fusion and related topics. Submitted papers must be formatted according to the IEEE Xplore template (A4 or Letter Size Paper). Templates and other supporting files for various types of computers and operational systems can be downloaded using the following link:
- Tutorials (See dedicated Call for Tutorials on the www.fusion2020.org website)
- Specials sessions, panels (See dedicated Call for Special Sessions and panels on the fusion2020.org website)
FUSION2020 proceedings will be published by the IEEE in IEEEXplore.
Scopus indexing in progress
- All questions about paper submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- All questions about tutorial submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions about special session submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- All questions about panel discussion submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org